Like the SYSTEM-1 hardware, this software version breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and a vast palette of stunning sounds. It has the bold, unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for over four decades. For SYSTEM-1 hardware owners, the software provides advanced editor/librarian functions and total DAW integration. For in-the-box producers, it delivers the mighty sound of the SYSTEM-1 without the need for hardware.
- 2 ultra-versatile oscillators with sub-oscillator and noise generator
- 12 oscillator types including Super Saw, Super Square, FM, Vowel and more
- Cross Modulation and oscillator Color controls for continuous waveform changes
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter function
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Integrated delay, reverb and crusher effects
- Tempo syncable LFO and delay
- Complete editor/librarian and DAW integration for SYSTEM-1 hardware
- VST and AU compatible
Since its release, the SYSTEM-1 has received worldwide acclaim for its ability to dish out an astonishing array of synth tones, from vintage to modern. Spend a little time with its intuitive controls and you’ll quickly appreciate the ability to dial-up all manner of instantly usable sounds that sit perfectly in a mix. Thumping basses, glistening arps, warm pads, plucked synths, lo-fi effects. We’re talking desert island synth.
At its heart is our Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, which we use to carefully analyze the structure and behavior of analog circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM-1, creating a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synth tones that live and breathe.
The SYSTEM-1’s advanced arpeggiator with its Scatter capability gives it unprecedented versatility and playability. Six arpeggio types with six step settings combine with variable Scatter type and depth to create a seemingly infinite selection of patterns. Smoothly controllable, you can even arpeggiate synth parameters like cutoff and resonance, in addition to notes.
Hardware. Meet Software.
The SYSTEM-1 Software Synthesizer is a must-have if you own the SYSTEM-1 or SYSTEM-1m hardware. Seamless, bi-directional communication between the hardware and software provides complete editor/librarian functionality and an automatic, one-to-one hardware control interface that just works.