Hold on tight, things are about to get smoother
We'd like to take a moment to restate what may be obvious to some: Roland Cloud is a service. As a service, we will always be adding new instruments, new features, fixing bugs and just generally doing cool stuff for you. In order to make all of the above as frictionless as possible, and based off of what you've been telling us, we're proud to give you Roland Cloud Manager.
What is Roland Cloud Manager?
Simply put, Roland Cloud Manager is the companion application for Roland Cloud that puts all of the management of your Roland Cloud library at your disposal. We know that Roland Cloud Manager is not the most exciting name. That's the point. Roland Cloud Manager has a very focused purpose: To facilitate simple management of your instrument and software library, account sign-in and a bunch of other useful but not-so-fun tasks that don't result in something you can dance to.
For example, Roland Cloud Manager
- Allows you to easily see all available Roland Cloud instruments and Software and choose what you want to download and install
- Downloads instruments in the background so you can do other things with Roland Cloud, such as composing your next opus or producing the next big hit
- Keeps your computer up-to-date with the latest Roland Cloud instruments, features and patches automatically. It even updates itself
- Lets you know when new instruments and new software is available
- Runs conveniently in your system tray on Microsoft® Windows® or as a menu bar extra on macOS™, out of the way yet accessible when needed
- Gives a single point of sign-in for all of your Roland Cloud instruments so you can get down to making music without interruption
As with every instrument, technology and software release from Roland Cloud, Roland Cloud Manager will evolve over time as your needs as a modern creator change. Don't worry, it will update itself and you'll be the first to know.